Monday, March 17, 2014

SOMALUXE - Organic Skincare




I am very particular about the products I use for my beauty regimen. I like to find things that are made with natural ingredients and are chemical free. Whether I'm washing my hair or looking to prevent wrinkles, I know there are products out there that meet these requirements. Recently I discovered a company called Lady Soma and they had everything I was looking for and more. Their beauty products are organic, holistic, and of course cruelty free.



For a truly deep down clean, SOMALUXE offers wonderful face cleansers that will not only make your skin tingle when you wash, they will also remove built up toxins in your skin, giving it a whole new life.  This multi vitamin formula will exfoliate and remove dead cells so  your skin is soft, smooth and fresh while also removing dirt and deep cleaning pores.  Every time I use it, my skin gets a deep down clean I can feel, but I also find the scent intoxicating. The aroma of vanilla and citrus is a great way to start off the day. You can grab one for only $24.



When I tried the SOMALUXE Moisturizer my skin  felt different from the very first application. I could feel the instant firming action, yet at the same time, it left my skin feeling soft and touchable. It has a very light and natural rose scent that is completely addicting. The cream goes on smooth, and leaves behind no greasy residue. It's the perfect way to stay looking young the natural way. At $44, it's an affordable option that really works.



These are only a few examples of the amazing products available at Lady Soma. To see their full line of beauty products, be sure to visit their website.  They also offer stretch mark creams, supplements and so much more. All of the products are made with wonderful, natural ingredients you can feel good about using. They even offer free shipping on all orders over $75. To keep up with future sales and promotions, follow them on twitter, face book or pinterest