Wednesday, March 19, 2014

MunchPak Monthly Suscription - Try Snacks from Around the World






I love trying out new snacks, and I especially enjoy trying things from different cultures. MunchPak gives you the opportunity to sample unique treats from far off lands and old favorites from closer to home with their unique subscription service. Starting at the low price of only $7.95 a month, a new selection of snacks from Canada, Japan, UK, and other places from all over the world can be shipped right to your door, allowing you to sample some of the coolest products on the worldwide market and see which ones you enjoy the most.

I received an MunchPak to try out and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is a little smaller than a shoe box, but it's packed with tons of tasty treats.



This month's box included selections from: 

 Randoms
Hapi Snacks
Shrimp Chips
Smarties
Gansito Cookie
Banana Passa (Dried Bananas)
Chewits




 Some of these brands I was familiar with, but most were completely new to me. The Smarties were one I expected be to like the Smarties I had here in the states, but instead of being all sugar, they were chocolate with a candy coating. There was really something for everyone in my family in this box. My daughter loves the Random gummy snacks and my son devoured the dried bananas. The only item that didn't go over well was the Shrimp Chips, but at least we can say we tried something new. And that's what this box is really about. It gave my family a chance to experience a little of the culture of other countries. Now my children know what kids their age are eating in Japan and the UK. I think that alone makes this box worth the price. 

 If you're looking to try out some new snacks and want a unique experience,you should definitely give MunchPak a try. To see what's coming up in next month's box, be sure to visit their website. To keep up with new products and promotions, follow them on face book, pinterest, or twitter.




 

0 comments: