Thursday, March 6, 2014

Customize Your Work Out With Aspen Yoga Mats





I love Yoga. Now that my youngest is getting older, I am finally finding some free time to get back into it. My thirteen  year old daughter and I practice together after the baby goes to sleep which is a great way for us to connect. Yoga is such a wonderful and invigorating exercise that stimulates your mind, body, and soul. When you're a yoga enthusiast like I am, you need the perfect accessories, the most important of which is a good mat.   At Aspen Yoga Mats, I found mats that offer both physical and mental advantages.



Aspen Yoga Mats understands the importance of colors. Different colors invoke different responses and can help you stay motivated. Their yoga mats come in a variety of lovely and thought provoking colors that help define your inner self. There are five vibrant colors including tangerine, aloe, pink, plum and turquoise. In addition to the beautiful shades you can choose from, you're also able to customize your mat with meaningful symbols.  My mat was embroidered with the ying yang, a symbol of balance. Some other choices include a laughing Buddha, orchid branch, lotus blossom, and the world BALANCE.  You can mix and match colors and emblems any way you like.




These beautiful colors and designs make it easy to get in the mood for a serious yoga routine. Of course the yoga mats are not only lovely to look at, they are also functional. The extra long length gives you lots of room to work with. They are sturdy and long lasting and really help with traction. The firmness  helps you to keep your balance even in the more difficult poses. Yet, they are so comfortable you can also enjoy them for relaxing meditations.



If you'd like to get a new yoga mat for yourself or as a gift for a friend, Aspen Yoga Mats are a wonderful brand to consider. To see all the lovely styles available, you can visit their website. To keep up with futures promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter and pinterest or become their fan on face book.  If you're a yoga practitioner, you really have to get one of these mats. It will enhance your experience in ways you can't even imagine!



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. *** 

7 comments:

Yvonne W. said...

My 21 yr old daughter Michae'la would love one of these, she is such a fitness buff. She loves every kind of exercise there is I think and I know that includes yoga.

manifestmiracles@live.com

Jennifer Pellicone said...

What a great mat. I could use another yoga mat. Our released Guide Dog Puppy thinks mine is terrific, especially while I am trying to use it!
cspmom at gmail dot com

An Apel a Day said...

I could so use one of these. My sons like Yoga to.

Unknown said...

I appreciate that these mats come in multiple colors and can be customized.

Unknown said...

I love the colors they come in...so cheerful

Buddy Garrett said...

The mats sound great. I like the longer length, the durability and how comfortable they are.

lilyk said...

These yoga mats look very nice. Thanks for sharing!