Sunday, February 23, 2014

Week #3- Kohl's Spring Cleaning Challenge





I can't believe this is already the last week of my organizing challenge! Times flies when you're spring cleaning! This week, I wanted to talk about toys. If you're a parent, you probably have too many. I've given up and just accepted my living room is a playroom for the next few years. But even with four kids, Kohl's can still help you get organized.



This Disney Sofia the First Collapsible Storage Trunk was perfect for my daughter. It had plenty of room for all her dolls and larger toys. It's compact enough to fit in the bottom of the closet but the design is pretty enough to leave on display. My daughter loves the Sofia the First imagery and it matches many of the other things in her room. Even when she outgrows it, it can still be used as an extra storage container for just about anything. If you want to put it away for awhile, the collapsible design makes it easy to store it under the bed. It's on sale now for only $19.99 which is a great deal.




For smaller toys, the Step2 Create & Store Center is the perfect organizational tool. There are a variety of crates so kids can sort their toys. Use one spot for cars, one for action figures, and one for craft supplies. You can even store books and sports equipment. The Corvette design works perfectly for small boys but should carry them over into their tween years. There are tons of slots and assembly is super easy.  It's very sturdy and even after my kids grow, I know I'll be able to pass it down to younger cousins.

These are only a few of the fabulous products you can find at Kohl's. From cleaning supplies to storage, Kohl's has it all under one roof and all for the best possible prices. As an added bonus, many of the items in the Storage and Organization section at Kohl's are currently buy one get one half off! So you can save tons of money on their already low prices. To keep up with all the great products at Kohl's, be sure to check out their website or follow them on face book. I hope everyone enjoyed the tips and products I shared the last few to help make your spring cleaning go a little smoother!




0 comments: