Monday, January 27, 2014

The Jackery Bar - One Accessory That Every Parent Shouldn't Leave Home Without



Since we live in a world where we rely on our phones and tablets, we all know how painful  it can be for both parent/kids when their phone/tablet runs out of battery and they don't have access to an outlet. With the Jackery Bar, a premium portable battery,  you will never have to face this fear of running on low battery again.  The Bar is made by Jackery, which is Amazon’s #1 provider of premium portable batteries.
The Jackery Bar adds an additional 120 hours of operational time and has a 2.1A output. Weighing only 5.4 ounces, the Jackery Bar is designed to fit easily in your purse or pocket,  giving smartphone and tablet users a reliable and portable power source. Ideal for parents that are constantly on the go!


My Thoughts 

Despite being a blogger, I'm really not that much of a techie person. I still prefer paper books and I've never sent a text message. But even though I prefer not to be one of those people who are plugged into their devices all day, I still thought The Jackery Bar was something I had to have. Last year, my home state was hit hard by Super Storm Sandy. My family was lucky, but many people had no electricity for weeks, no phones, no way to get in touch with the outside world. For me, the Jackary Bar offers 120 hours of emergency backup service, so I know I can check on my mom when she's home alone or get in touch with my husband when he's on the road. 

The Jackery Bar is simple to use. It charges by plugging into your computer or an AC adapter. You'll know it's charging when the light starts to blink. When all three lights are solid, the battery is full. Now it's ready to plug into your device. It works with an assortment of electronics including but not limited to smartphones, iPhones, iPads, gaming devices and more. The device provides up to 120 hours of battery life. This is great for emergencies or even for long car rides when you need games to keep the kids quiet. When The Jackery Bar is starting to lose power, the LED indicators will blink, letting you know it's time to charge it again.

As an added bonus, the battery has another feature. There is an LED flashlight built in. Press the button twice to turn it on and twice to turn it off. Since I got this specifically for emergencies, this makes the Jackery Bar even even better deal. I'm getting extra battery life and a high powered flashlight in one package.

If you would like to learn more about The Jackery Bar, you can find them on Amazon for only $29.95.  To learn more about all the fabulous products Jackery has to offer, you can visit their website.



0 comments: