Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Perfect Holiday Gift for the Multi-Tasker

By Tara *Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.

I am a very busy woman. Besides working a full-time job and editing from home, I always have appointments before work, be it the dentist, doctor, groomer, vet, acupuncturist, or just getting my hair done. Because I also run a blog of my own as well as write for this one occasionally, I have a lot to keep track of. After all, folks what things posted or reviewed or read by certain dates.

That being said, I'm def a multi-tasker and I can only remember so much off the top of my head.

I LOVE calendars. I've always had a small book calendar by my computer, but the husband rarely sees it and at times, things get crossed.

The husband: "I made us dental appointments for Tuesday."

Me: "OMG! What time? I have my hair that day!" (That is so much more important, you know!)

So....I was stoked to get this huge Wall Pops calendar for our office wall. It is so simple and so effective! You just peel the backing off bit by bit and rub the air out as you STICK it on the wall. And no, it doesn't do any damage to your paint. It peels right off.

It also comes with a marker for easy writing and an eraser attached for just-as-easy removal. As you live through one week of appointments, you can easily erase each day gone by and began adding the following month's data.


As you can see, I started with the end of November and put part of December. The cool thing about this is you can put whatever you want! (The pink boxes are covering personal data. They are not an official part of the calendar.)

While I hesitate to call this a stocking-stuffer, 'cause it won't fit, I think it makes a perfect gift for that uber-busy person.

*Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.

0 comments: