Saturday, November 16, 2013

EO Hand Soaps Are for EveryOne!


By Tara. *Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.*

Looking for a hand soap that cleans, refreshes, smell good for hours after you've used it, and yet is gentle as possible on your skin? Especially as winter comes...all that food preparation as you make holiday meals, all the sick people you come in contact with. In the wintertime, we wash our hands more than ever.

Check out Everyone hand soaps from EO. They're only 4.99 a bottle (and it's a BIG bottle, 12.7 oz) and will be available at Whole Foods exclusively until December 15th.

EveryOne's Hand Soaps are plant-based and made with pure essential oils and gentle, all natural cleansers. For me this is a huge bonus. I've been dabbling a lot in essential oils so this is a selling point.

EveryOne hand soaps come in six amazing scents: Meyer Lemon + Mandarin, Apricot + Vanilla, Lavender + Coconut, Spearmint + Lemongrass, Ylang Ylang + Cedarwood, and Lime + Strawberry.

I tried both coconut ones. I love the way they smell, love the way they feel on my hands--as though they contain lotion but without the greasy feeling (you know that feeling when it's like you can't get the soap OFF? None of that.), and most of all, I like how much you get for the price. As I said, it's a BIG bottle. It will last a long time. Something more I'd like to point out is there is NO added fake, synthetic fragrance, artificial colors, parabens, or anything of that other bad stuff.

I'd also recommend a bottle or two of these in a gift basket for that hard-to-buy-for lady or dude this holiday season. Even bachelors need hand soaps by their sinks.

Conclusion: I don't have any complaints about this product. Right product, right quantity, right price.
*Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.*

0 comments: