Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Review: eos Medicated Tangerine Lip Balm

*Product was exchanged for a honest review*


eos Medicated Tangerine Anti-Bacterial Lip Balm Smooth Sphere

As flu season begins, nothing is more important than keeping you and your family healthy – which is easy with the eos Tangerine Medicated Smooth Sphere Lip Balm.  This lip balm provides medicated relief and helps prevent contamination on your lips.  The adorable lip balm is packed with antioxidants, zinc, vitamins C & E, shea butter and jojoba oil.  This lip balm is perfect for pampering your lips while protecting them from germs and bacteria.

Price: $3.29
Available: EvolutionOfSmooth.com, Target, Rite Aid, Drugstore.com

Our Thoughts

I always have a hard time with lip balms during the cold and flu season, especially since we live in Wisconsin where it gets tundra-like and the winds alone can be enough to make you wish you didn't have to go outside. I also have a difficult time getting my kiddos to understand that they just can't keep squeezing the tube or screwing up the bottom of the lip balm. It just doesn't work no matter how hard I try and how many times I preach.

The eos Medicated Tangerine lip balm is fantastic! It doesn't feel like it's medicated at all and I love that there's no squeezing or turning a knob at the bottom of the lip balm container! The screw cap on the sphere is genius as it won't fall off when I throw it in the diaper bag or my monk bag that doubles as my purse.

The other thing that's great about all of the items I listed above is that the eos Medicated Tangerine Sphere is GREAT to send with the kids to school! There's very little ways that they can make a total mess of the lip balm. They can't even forget the balm in their pockets only for them to make their way through the laundry. For me though, the lip balm is great in that it helps reduce the chapping, soothes my lips, and makes them kissably soft! My husband even likes the sphere!

I highly recommend the Medicated Tangerine Anti-Bacterial Lip Balm Smooth Sphere for you, your kids and your significant other.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in the review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: