Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SONIC's New Menu Options for Breakfast...Served ALL Day

By Tara.

*Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.*

I love a good breakfast, but darn it, I hate cooking first thing in the morning. I need a good two cups of coffee almost before I can function. For the working woman, it's even worse. Imagine trying to make a decent breakfast, do your hair, makeup, and get the kids off to school before you can even take a second for yourself and get to work. So SONIC breakfast options are a lifesaver...or I should say sanity-saver.

Just leave for work ten minutes early, drive into your nearest Sonic, and order your breakfast!

Work the night shift? No worries. They serve it all day.


I was sent a Sonic gift card to go try their breakfast. I was over the moon to discover they are adding flavors to their Red Button Roast coffee now! There is Chocolate, Caramel, French Vanilla, Hazelnut and English toffee. I ordered a chocolate and I didn't even need to add creamer or sugar. It was fine as is.

With the coffee, I had a sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast burrito, simple but filling. Sonic also offers egg whites only breakfast items from their breakfast toaster sandwiches to their burritos. Substituting egg whites for regular eggs in any of the SONIC breakfast items will reduce the total calorie count by up to 60 calories.


And of course, I had to add tater tots in lieu of hash browns. Hey, same thing, right? :D Hands down, Sonic has the best tater tots. Yea, yea, I pretty much put those 60 calories saved by the egg-white thing right back by ordering the tots. LOL

Overall, I had a good breakfast experience.

*Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.*

0 comments: