Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Save Three Dogs' Lives When You Buy One Collar from Givebones

Flourescent Pink CollarBy Tara. Items were received for honest review. No financial reimbursement.


The Givebones Mission: Reduce the number of homeless and euthanized dogs in the US each year by providing funding to animal shelters and rescue groups around the country.

For every collar sold, Givesbones gives 10% of sales to shelters and rescue groups dedicated to giving ever dog the life they deserve. This fund was inspired by a real dog named Bones.

Even celebrities are jumping on board the Givebones bandwagon. Emma Kenneyof Showtime’s hit series, Shameless, is a huge advocate.

A sad fact revealed in their email to me: 5 to 7 million dogs a year are being taken to shelters. :(

Pudgy Pug's collar
Jazzy's collar
For only 14.99, you can help some of those dogs while putting a cool collar on your own pampered pooch's neck.

I received a collar for each one of my little ones.

What I like:
--They come in a variety of colors.
--There are not only a selection of sizes, but also the collars themselves are adjustable. Simple slide this part and smooth that part and you can make it any size you need, which is great, just in case you misjudge and buy the wrong size. Also if you have a long-haired dog, you may want to adjust the collar with the thickening of hair. Collars with holes and buckles, I've often had to make new holes in between the provided holes so this is a plus.
--It snaps closed, no buckle. Long-haired dog parents, careful not to get the hair caught! LOL
--You can get a matching bracelet!!! My pug was tickled pink. She got a black collar with white letters and I got a white bracelet with black letters! I'll show you some pictures of how happy she is.

Dislikes:
What's not to like about these? You help other dogs, make your happy, and match your canine kiddos.


Seriously! I'm wearing my bracelet and she's wearing her collar and look how ecstatic she is!




0 comments: