Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Soft Scrub Mold and Mildew Stain Remover Review

 
 
 NEW Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a unique spray that is tough on stains, and gentle on surfaces.

 
 
 

For years, mold and mildew stains in your bathroom have been the bane of your existence. Say goodbye to endless stress and frustration by entering to win now.
 
 
 
 My Thoughts
 
I am meticulous when it comes to cleaning my bathroom. I'm in there at least twice a day scrubbing things down. This great new product is just the tool I need to keep things sparkling. Its unique nozzle delivers a full coverage spray so you only need a few squirts to get the job done. The special gel-like formula seems to cling to the stains, dissolving dirt and mildew stains on contact, leaving my tub and sink as shiny and new as the day we got it.  I love a clean bathroom. I also love a cleaner that isn't overpowering. And Soft Scrub Mold and Mildew Stain Remover has a pleasant scent that won't make you gag. 

If you want to learn more about Soft Scrub Mold and Mildew Stain Remover, check them out of Facebook or Twitter


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

ann said...

I like the fact that this spray is a gel and that it clings on to the surface. Also the fact that is smell is not strong and over bearing is a good thing for me to . I cant handle most cleaning products because of their smell