Saturday, April 20, 2013

coldfront® - New- Sweat Solution




 Don’t let sweat bring you down! coldfront® is the world’s first personal cooling system with patented Recool Technology for continuous use. Perfect for on-the-go, just toss in a gym bag or handbag! Whether its cooling relief needed post-workout, after an outdoor activity, or just due to high temperatures, coldfront’s cooling gel packs provide instant relief. Just take out the palm packs and place on neck or wrist and put them back in the case to recool. Great for pain relief too! www.mycoldfront.com




My Thoughts

For years I've watched my mother suffer from hot flashes. She carries around a mini fan. She sticks her head in the freezer. Anything to beat the heat. Now I found a way for her to cool off instantly no matter where she is. coldfront® is convenient on the go cooling system that works fast, makes no messes, and lasts for hundreds of uses. Just stick your coldfront® kit in the freezer for twelve hours. Inside there is a cold pack core and two smaller palm size packs. When you need the cold, just grab one of the small ones for instant relief. Then put it away and twenty minutes later, its ready to use again.



As I inch my way closer to forty, I'm sure it won't be long until I need a coldfront® for hot flashes myself, but in the meantime, they have tons of other uses, especially for moms on the go. They are soothing for kids when they have a fever. They are great to carry around in your diaper bag in case someone gets s bump or bruise at the park and needs a little cooling comfort. They are even a wonderful for everyday pains like headaches or backaches. There really are tons of uses and since they last for hundreds of applications, you can use the same kit every time.

If you would like to get a coldfront® instant cooling kit for yourself, you can order one of their website for only $79.90.  To keep up with promotions be sure to follow  coldfront® on face book or twitter.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: