Monday, March 25, 2013

New Weight Watchers Flavors Hitting Freezers Near You!



Summer will be here before we know, and I know I'll be dying for some ice cream. Ice Cream is one of my favorite snacks all year long.  But I had a baby a few months ago, and I need to lose about fifteen pounds. My goal is to do this before summer, so I can fit into my pants, and maybe even into my bikini when its time to hit the beach. I don't have the time or the discipline for a full fledged diet. I always have and probably always will eat what I want when I want. I have never tried diet foods before in my life, and I almost deleted the email about trying Weight Watchers ice cream. But I am sooo glad I didn't. The ice cream options from Weight Watchers are delicious! They don't taste anything like diet food, they satisfy the craving for something cool and sweet, and they are perfectly proportioned to help you lose weight. Even though I am not following the "points" with the Weight Watchers program, they are still great snacks to help me cut back on calories. Here are a few of the newest flavors that Weight Watchers sent my family to sample:



Weight Watchers Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars
Greek yogurt has exploded in the past couple of years as a popular snack, so why not offer people a frozen version of the snack they love? The new Blueberry Swirl and Peach Swirl Greek Frozen Yogurt Bars are made with low fat Greek frozen yogurt and real Blueberry and Peach fruit swirls. Each bar offers the nutritional benefits of Greek yogurt including 2 active cultures and 5 grams of protein with just 80 calories and a PointsPlus value of 2. No spoon required!



New—Weight Watchers Snack Size Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwiches
Staying right on trend with the current red velvet craze, the Snack Size Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwich is made with low fat cream cheese frosting flavored ice cream with a red velvet chocolate swirl between red velvet chocolate wafers. It has 100 calories, 1.5 grams of fat and a PointsPlus value of 3 per sandwich.




For traditional frozen yogurt fans, the new Chocolate Smoothie Frozen Yogurt Bars are made with low fat frozen yogurt and real chocolate to satisfy cravings with just 60 calories, 1.5 grams of fat and a PointsPlus value of 2 per bar.





Weight Watchers Cookies & Cream Dessert Bar
This treat offers three levels of cookies & cream goodness in one bar. It’s made with low fat cookies & cream ice cream with a chocolate cookie fudge swirl dipped in a rich chocolaty cookie crunch coating. And as if that wasn’t enough, it has just 120 calories, 5 grams of fat for serious indulgence at a PointsPlus value of 3 per bar.
 


Weight Watchers GIANT Latte Bars
The classic GIANT Latte bar is better thanks to an even creamier low fat coffee flavored ice cream base. Coffee lovers will swoon for this treat which weighs in at just 90 calories and 1 gram of fat and a PointsPlus value of 2 per bar.



I really can't rave about these ice creams enough. I never thought I would enjoy them as much as I did, but I am totally hooked. Even if you aren't looking to lose any weight, the varieties I tried are better than many of the other name brand ice creams I have purchased in the past. The cone's creamy and delicious ice cream is just bursting out of the yummy sugar cone. The dessert bars will put you in chocolate overload, but you'll love every minute of it.  The cheese cake sandwiches are unique and absolutely amazing! How can this be diet food?? I will definitely be getting these products again, and encourage anyone who is counting calories to give them a try.

You can check out all the varieties of ice cream and learn more about the program on WeightWatchers.com. You can also find their products in stores nationwide including Walmart. To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you are looking for a taste sensation to satisfy your sweet tooth, check out the Weight Watches ice creams today.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: