Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Guide - Crackle Nail Polish




When it comes to Valentin's Day shopping, tweens and teens don't make it easy. I remember the days when my oldest child would wake up and get excited about lollipops and candy hearts. Now she rolls her eyes, and tells me she's not a baby anymore. Its all about the clothes and accessories these days. From the name brand jeans to the most stylish nail colors.  I found exactly the right polish for my daughter at Bari Cosmetics. Their beauty products, including lotions, nail polish, and other sparkly goodies are perfect for teens and tweens and adults alike, as we all prepare for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday.
Our Thoughts

What girl doesn't enjoy nail polish? I am a habitual fingernail biter, so my nails are never painted unless I have acrylics on. HOWEVER, my toes are usually always painted up! Crackle is my new favorite! I just love the look of it and the fun you can have! Nail polish in general is so much fun, because you can be anyone with the colors you choose.

Pure Ice is one of my favorite brands even before doing the review! I love the broad spectrum of colors they have and the ideas you can get by adding a glitter one on top of a solid color! You can't go wrong with this brand!

Reviewed by Steph

The Pure Ice crackling nail polish is only one example of the fun and stylish accessories you can find at Bari. They also offer nail softener, nail clippers, lotions, and hundreds of of other color selections for nail polish. You can find Bari products in stores nationwide including Walgreens and Walmart. To learn more about the products available, you can visit their website. To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow them on face book or twitter.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: