Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Elle Naturals Lip Balm Review





Chapstick of any kind is hard for me to keep track of. I use it a few times and leave it lay somewhere and forget about it. Elle's Naturals sent me 4 separate kinds of amazing chap sticks!

Mango Butter: I love this one! I enjoy how smoothly it goes on and that it doesn't feel like it "sticks" to your lips it melds with them and soaks up! The lime and mango is an amazing combination!
Coffee Butter: Again I LOVE this one! Really for all the same reasons as the Mango butter one!
Peppermint (beenevolance): Love this one, and my husband is currently using it! I enjoy the freshness and the minty aspect of this one, really wakes your lips up!

Cinnamon (beenevolance): Not a huge fan of this one, only because once it was on it didn't taste like cinnamon and burned my lips

 Reviewed by Stephanie


Some other flavors available at Elle's Naturals include:


Acai Butter with Raspberry
Coffee Butter-Vanilla Latte
Coffee Butter-French Vanilla
Green Tea Butter-Lemon
Green Tea Butter-Peppermint
Mango Butter-Coconut
 Mango Butter-Lime
 Shea Butter-Grapefruit
Shea Butter-Natural


In addition to their lip balms, Elle's Naturals has a full line of other all natural beauty products that are the perfect compliment to any skin care regimen. To see all they have to offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with the latest promotions, be sure to follow Elle Naturals on face book. Discover the beauty of green, and try Elle's Naturals products today.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: