Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Wholesome Meal - Gluten Free Snack Bites


Wholesome Meal, a company dedicated to making clean and beneficial foods, makes holiday shopping easy with their line of Snack Bites. Packaged in a tube that fits perfectly in a stocking or wrapped up with a bow under the tree, the high-protein, gluten free and most importantly yummy snacks are a unique alternative for gift giving. Perfect for athletes, healthy moms, green-enthusiasts and those dedicated to hitting the gym after the New Year, the bites are a great way to shake up your usual baked goods and chocolate treats. 

 With healthy portion sizes and innovative packaging, Snack Bites are perfect for on-the-go and are a healthy way to fuel post workouts and cravings between meals. Snack Bites are like small peanut-butter balls made from organic nut butters and top shelf proteins instead of flower so they are naturally gluten free. With only 50-60 calories per bite, the snacks are satisfying yet perfect for those who want to control hunger between healthy meals.
 The bites come in 5 flavors including Peanut Butter, Chia Chocolate, Vegan Cran Almond, Nutty Monkey and Sunny Honey. They are available in 27 stores across Florida, New York and New Jersey and are also available online at wholesomemeal.com

 About Wholesome Meal
Developed by personal and celebrity chef Elisa Eliot, Wholesome Meal is a 100% organic and all-natural healthy line of meals and snacks. Dedicated to making foods that are clean and beneficial, all products are gluten free, protein rich and are packaged in healthy portion sizes. Free of artificial chemicals and ingredients, every Wholesome Meal product is rich in vitamins, minerals, phyto nutrients, probiotics and antioxidants. To learn more, visit wholesomemeal.com.  





Our Thoughts



These are delicious! I was truly surprised when I received a sample of all the flavors: Peanut Butter, Chia Chocolate, Nutty Monkey, Sunny Honey and Vegan Cran Almond. I was only expecting to receive the Chia Chocolate.  Each container is super cute and easy to open and all the nutritional information is on each package in an easy-to-read format. Great nutrition and a brilliant gluten free snack for my children.

Being a true chocolate lover, the Chia Chocolate was the first one I opened up, and not only I, but my children devoured them. My oldest also enjoyed the Peanut Butter while my youngest enjoyed the Nutty Monkey (accurately describing her nickname as well!). The Sunny Honey was a bit gooey for our liking, but the taste was palatable. I was terrified of trying the Vegan Cran Almond. Every "healthy" treat that I've come across with those two ingredients tasted horrible, but I wanted to give this a go. I ended up eating the whole container in one sitting... By far, my favorite!!


 
Reviewed by Jackie

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expres

0 comments: