Friday, July 13, 2012

Getting Fit with NutriSystem Week 24 #NSNation


 
 
  It really blows my mind that its been twenty four weeks since I began the NutriSystem program. It seems like I just started the program a few weeks ago, and already I'm heading into my last month. This week, I didn't lose any weight, but I didn't gain any back either. So I am still at 135. This is the weight I was before I got pregnant so I'm not disappointed, but I would really love to get down to 125 if I can. With all the activities I'm involved with in the summer, plus lugging around a 27 pound baby, I thought my progress would be a little faster. But that's okay. The last ten pounds are always the hardest to lose, and I'm not giving up yet.  At least I'm back in my old pants and get wear a bathing suit on the beach without feeling self consciousness. 
 
 

Dessert is definitely one of my favorite times of the day, and I love the selection at NutriSystem. Once of my favorite snacks to have with coffee are their Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are fresh and crispy and you would never guess they were diet food.  "What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookies with chunky walnuts! These crunchy cookies, packed with chocolate chips, have the home-baked goodness of butter and eggs, the sweetness of brown sugar with the flavor and richness of walnuts. Better still, these bite-sized treats come in a convenient snack pack, so you can relax with a glass of your favorite skim milk or enjoy them on-the-go."
 
Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting. http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog . Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are having a summer sale. You can receive 40% their best program and 3 weeks worth of free food! So its a great time to take the plunge. Be sure to stay tuned for next week's most when we talk a little about the specific breakdown of meals in the plan!

Please note that Nutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

0 comments: