Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Birthday Bash! Glass Peace Jelly Fish Pendant Review



I love finding beautiful and unique jewelry for  my family and friends.  I like it even better if I can get jewelry with a handmade, personal touch.  With my tween daughter's birthday coming up in just a few weeks, I knew I had to find the perfect piece of jewelry to add to her collection. One of the most amazing little shops I discovered for lovely handmade jewelry is Glass Peace. |Their unique hand blown glass designs were the perfect way to add a little summer style to my daughter's accessories.







For our review, my daughter decided she wanted one of the Jellyfish pendants. We live at the Jersey Shore, and we both thought this accessory was a great summertime necklace.   Even in the pictures, you can see that they are stunning and unique. But pictures really can't capture the full beauty of these pieces. These exotic jelly fish are so detailed and vibrant, they look like they might just swim away. The clear glass enclosure makes it seem even more likely, because within those confines, they appear to be swimming in water.  I also like the fact that she can wear it to the beach with her bathing suit because there is no fear of damaging the glass in the water (though of course we are careful it really doesn't swim away in the waves).  Its really the perfect jewelry for young girls because its sturdy and affordable. But of course, they are so lovely, even the grown ups are going to want one for themselves.



The jelly fish are only one examples of the unique works of art you can find at Glass Peace. They offer  a variety of flower designs, mushrooms, tear drops, hearts and so much more in both pendants and rings. They also have a selection of Dichroic glass pendants which glimmer and sparkle in a wide array of colors.  Each piece arrives in a elegant black box, and the pedants are strung on black cord. They would definitely make a unique gift for any occasion or a special personal indulgence.



If you would like to learn more about Glass Peace and all they have to offer, you can visit their website.  If you are thinking about making a purchase, right now would be the prefect time. They are currently offering 20% off plus FREE shipping. What a great deal on these already low prices! To keep up with future promotions, be sure to follow them on face book. To experience the magic of blown glass for yourself, be sure to visit Glass Peace today.

 ***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: