Friday, June 22, 2012

Soap & Glory Peace Hand Love Set








A practical and glamorous gift duo for sparkling clean, silky smooth hands, plus a sink-side metal storage caddy. When hands are feeling dirty and parched, this glamorously scented duo cleanses and moisturizes your skin back to radiance. Wash Your Hands of It™ Liquid Hand Soap gently rids your skin of impurities and moisture-rich Hand Food™ Hand Cream deeply hydrates. Display the pair in its classically shaped sink-side metal caddy for ultimate convenience. 

Price: $18

Where to buy: Sephora &www.sephora.com

Our Thoughts 

I wash my hands a lot. I have two kids in diapers, a dog and a cat to clean up after, and at least once a day I have to pick up something that is no longer identifiable.  If I'm going to wash my hands umpteen times a day, I want to use a soap that is gentle on my skin and leaves them smelling like I just came from the spa.  Because lets face it, my hand soap is the closest I'll be getting to a spa until my two little ones start school.  The Wash Your Hands of It Liquid hand soap was the perfect choice for me. It smells lovely, lathers nicely, and gives me a few seconds of much needed indulgence. As you can imagine, washing your hands so many times a day can leave them dry and cracked. Luckily, this adorable set also comes with a companion hand lotion that smells just as nice and leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy. I don't usually have time to go looking for lotions, so having the two bottles together in the fashionable silver tone caddy is not only convenient, it also adds it a little dash of style to any bathroom. 



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: