Friday, June 22, 2012

Babo Botanicals Swim & Sport Review



As a green mom, I am always on the look out for organic skin and hair care products that are safe to use for my children, but still get the job done.  Babo Botanicals' products are made from certified organic ingredients like pure flower and plant extracts. There are no synthetic fragrances or colors, no chemicals, and no dairy or soy. Yet, unlike other organic products out there, they actually work. They have a variety of options for different hair types and situations, so whether you have a little girl with long hair that tangles or a bunch of on the go kids enjoying some summer fun, you can find just the right product for you.

 I was sent Cucumber Aloe Vera Replenishing Bubble Bath & Wash to review.  I was in love with the scent.  Its not too strong, but its relaxing and great for kids. This particular item is part of their Swim & Sport line, and I noticed a definite difference when I used it.  Usually after a day at the beach or even the park, its hard to get the sunblock off my children's skin. I scrub them until they complain, but when they come out, they still feel greasy and sometimes they even have sand still sticking to them. With Babo Botanicals, they're skin was soft, clean, and grease free. There were no lingering effects of sunblock or any lingering chlorine smells after a day at the pool. I won't be using anything this summer else now that I found this amazing product.

In addition to the bubble bath we reviewed, Babo Botanicals also have a full line of baby care, swimmers products, dentangling products and lice repelling hair treatments. All of their products are organic and allergy free. Shipping is free on order over $75 so stock up today!  To learn more about all this great company has to offer, check out their website. You can also follow them on twitter, follow their blog, or become their fan on face book.  For the best in hair and skincare for your family, Babo Botanicals is the obvious choice.


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: