Monday, February 27, 2012

New Weight Watchers Flavors Hitting Shelves Near You!



Summer will be here before we know, and I know I'll be dying for some ice cream. Ice Cream is one of my favorite snacks all year long.  But I had a baby a few months ago, and I need to lose about fifteen pounds. My goal is to do this before summer, so I can fit into my pants, and maybe even into my bikini when its time to hit the beach. I don't have the time or the discipline for a full fledged diet. I always have and probably always will eat what I want when I want. I have never tried diet foods before in my life, and I almost deleted the email about trying Weight Watchers ice cream. But I am sooo glad I didn't. The ice cream options from Weight Watchers are delicious! They don't taste anything like diet food, they satisfy the craving for something cool and sweet, and they are perfectly proportioned to help you lose weight. Even though I am not following the "points" with the Weight Watchers program, they are still great snacks to help me cut back on calories. Here are a few of the newest flavors that Weight Watchers sent my family to sample:


Snack Size Double Caramel Swirl Ice Cream Cones 
The snack size cone for caramel lovers! Creamy low-fat caramel flavored ice cream with a caramel swirl topped with chocolate curls in a crunchy cone. Double the caramel, double the fun! Contains only 90 calories, 2 grams of fat and 0 grams of trans fat. Offered in a package of 6.

Snack Size Vanilla Fudge Swirl Ice Cream Cones
Vanilla and chocolate combine to make this snack size cone a favorite for years to come! Creamy low-fat vanilla flavored ice cream with a tasty chocolate fudge swirl topped with delectable chocolate curls in a crunchy cone. Contains only 90 calories, 2 grams of fat and 0 grams of tans fat. Offered in a package of 6.



Divine Triple Chocolate Dessert Bar
What could be more divine than low-fat chocolate ice cream with a delicious chocolate fudge swirl dipped in a delightful milk chocolate coating? Contains only 110 calories, 4.5 grams of fat and 0 grams of trans fat. Offered in a package of 6.

Snack Size Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches
Close your eyes and take a bite of this delicious low-fat cheesecake ice cream snack size sandwich with a cherry swirl nested between honey graham wafers and you'll be in heaven. Contains only 90 calories, 1 gram of fat and 0 grams of trans fat. Offered in a package of 8

I really can't rave about these ice creams enough. I never thought I would enjoy them as much as I did, but I am totally hooked. Even if you aren't looking to lose any weight, the varieties I tried are better than many of the other name brand ice creams I have purchased in the past. The cone's creamy and delicious ice cream is just bursting out of the yummy sugar cone. The dessert bars will put you in chocolate overload, but you'll love every minute of it.  The cheese cake sandwiches are unique and absolutely amazing! How can this be diet food?? I will definitely be getting these products again, and encourage anyone who is counting calories to give them a try.

You can check out all the varieties of ice cream and learn more about the program on WeightWatchers.com. You can also find their products in stores nationwide including Walmart. To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you are looking for a taste sensation to satisfy your sweet tooth, check out the Weight Watches ice creams today.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Barbara Montag said...

Thanks for the heads up.
I'll watch for them.