Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Just Signed Up for The Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program #NSNation



I have been keeping a terrible secret. My son will be six months old in just two days, and I'm still wearing my maternity pants!  This is a horribly embarrassing thing to admit. All my life I have been able to stay thin without really trying. Even after I had my first two children in 2000 and 2002, I was back in my regular jeans in just a few weeks. But I guess my metabolism has really slowed down in the last ten years. Before I had Willow, I was about 125 pounds. This is wedding picture of me in March of 2009. I became pregnant with Willow a few months later.


Willow has born in Jan of 2010. I gained more weight with Willow than I had during my previous pregnancies. I was 145 after I delivered. For months after she was born, I struggled to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It wasn't until December of 2010 that I was actually able to squeeze into my old size 7 jeans. But it was squeezing--I had to hold my breath and still couldn't wear them in public because there was a little excess hanging over the sides. Not a pretty visual,  I know.  I was 135 pounds then--still ten pounds over my regular weight. And do you know what happened next? This!



Yep, you guessed it. I found myself preggo again. It was quite a shock since we were using multiple forms of protection. Of course I love my little Stinky and wouldn't change a thing, but he did leave me with a little more excess baggage. I was almost 160 pounds when I finally had him. And here I sit, six months later, fluctuating somewhere between 148 and 150 and desperate to get my figure back before beach season hits.  This is me now.



Don't look too hard. I wouldn't want anyone to go blind. I don't think my insurance will cover that...Anyway, I'm hoping all this is going to change now, thanks to Nutrisystem! I have never tried a diet before...I never really needed to.  I don't have the discipline to do it on my own without some guidance. Nutrisystem offers exactly the type of program I need. They provide the meals, so there is no measuring cups and and no cooking required (Did I ever tell you all I married chefs twice to avoid cooking).  Plus, there is an online support system where you can chat with other members, track your weight loss, and get advice from experts. With a little help from Nutrisystem, I am betting that by the end of the four month blogger program, I will be back in a size 7, and even ready to show the world that a mom of four can still look hot in a bikini. Not a thong bikini though-that is just wrong no matter how thin you are. 

I am expecting my first shipment of food to arrive in about a week to ten days. Once it gets here, I will be posting weekly updates. I'll be tracking and sharing my weight loss experience, but I will also critique the food, talk about the website, and probably babble a little about nothing in particular.  It should be lots of fun, and I am looking forward to sharing this experience with my readers.  

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting
http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog .  Also be sure to follow Nutrisystem on face book and twitter to keep up with all the bloggers in the program. You'll also be the first to hear about fun promotions and discounts. Right now they are they are celebrating their 40th anniversary with a 40% off sale, so its a great time to take the plunge.



Please note thatNutrisystem is providing their program free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Opinion expressed are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with your diet. You are determined so it should work for you! By the way, you look good. I just had a baby too she is 4 months old, the weight.... Well, some came off and some wants to stay in all the wrong places. Come check out my blog if you have a moment, with four children, your time is probably thin. Have a great Thursday and you look good, and again good luck on your diet plan!!! I will be watching your success,.

Unknown said...

I hope that it's working out for you. I am interested in signing up for their blogging program. Do you have any details that you can share with me?
http://dreesthings.blogspot.com/