Thursday, February 16, 2012

Easter Gift Idea - Muppets and Sports Tumblers from Tervis



Whenever Easter rolls around, I wrack my brain to think of new things to fill up those baskets. I won't let my kids eat too much candy, so they only get a few pieces each. I usually toss in a DVD or a little toy, but this year I found something really unique. Willow has been making her progression to a big girl cup, and the Muppets are one of her favorite characters. She especially loves Fozzie the Bear.  With that theme in mind, I found the perfect basket stuffer for her at Tervis.  They are leaders in the field of drinkware, and they make really cool tumblers for people of all ages.



The Fozzie Bear Tumbler  holds up to 16oz and is made from sturdy plastic that can stand up to dishwashers just as well  as it handles toddler temper tantrums. The insulated inclusion will keep drinks warm or cool. You can order a set of these fun tumblers and use them as dinner glasses or get a colored cap (sold separately) and they become a convenient portable coffee mug. Willow loved the adorable Muppet design and even my older kids have been fighting over getting a turn with it.


In addition to the Fozzie tumbler, we also received a 16oz Yankees Tumbler. If you aren't a Yankees fan, the whole MLB lineup is available as well as lots of other sports themes. In sticking with the Easter idea, this one is great for older kids who are sports lovers.  But they would also make a great choice for Father's Day. I know its a few months away, but if you're like me, its never to early to get your holiday shopping done. I know my dad would love to get a few of these!



All of the Tervis products are made in America, and come with a lifetime guarantee. Whether you are looking for glasses for home use, water bottles, or travel mugs, they have everything you need in hundreds of styles. You can even personalize products with names and dates!  Shipping is free on all orders over $75, so now would be a great time to stock up. To keep up with future promotions, be sure to follow Tervis on face book.  If you want something really unique for your kids this Easter, get them their very own Tumbler from Tervis!


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: