Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pink Papaya TinyTini Baby Products Review



There is nothing softer than a new baby's skin.  Even their bottom is soft and sweet. But sometimes those  sensitive little bottoms can get easily irritated by dirty diapers and harsh chemicals. 
Both my toddler and my infant have sensitive skin, so I have to be careful about what products I use for them. A lot of baby products will make them break out. I always look for products that are gentle. I found exactly what I was looking for with TinyTini from Pink Papaya.  Their line of  baby products are wonderful for little ones who tend to get diaper rashes, and are perfect for newborns who are always sensitive to their new environment.  Their products soothe irritated skin and help to keep it smooth and soft, and best of all, they are made using only natural ingredients.

Pink Papaya was nice enough to send me their new TinyTini Gift Set that incluses a bottle of their kiwi scented bubble bath, body butter, and tushi balm. I have really enjoyed using them for my babies.  It body butter leaves their skin feeling rose-petal soft.  Its gentle and safe for a newborn's skins. It goes on smooth and has no greasy residue.  It is made with soothing ingredients that work well enough that I could use it on my own skin.


We also tried out the tushi cream. My baby has had a very irritated bottom for a few weeks now, and the ointment the doctor gave me didn't help at all. But after only a few applications of the Tushi Balm, he's completely healed and has shown no signs of diaper rash since. Even after just one use, I saw a difference almost instantly. There was no more inflammation and Nicky seemed much more comfortable.

The bubble bath I received is my favorite product of all.   The kiwi scent is wonderful and invigorating for  bathtime. It has a nice sweet scent but its not overpowering. It creates lots of fun bubbles and leaves the baby's skin feeling soft and clean. But its not just for babies. My older kids enjoyed trying it out as well.

From December 1st through March 1st, Pink Papaya's exclusive skin nurturing Tinytini products will be offered as "buy one, give one," benefiting the underprivileged families, so its a great time to make a purchase. In addition to the products I tried out, Pink Papaya also offers a full line of skincare for adults.  All of their products are made with all natural ingredients so they are safe for your and your family. To learn more about this fantastic company and the products they offer, visit their website.  To keep up with future promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or face book. Start the New Year off right and take care of your skin! Check out Pink Papaya today.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***