Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Day 3 of Bijoux Blitz Sale at Guy & Eva!


Today is Day  3 of the huge Bijoux Sale at Guy & Eva. I don't know how they do it, but it just keeps getting better and better.  You can save up to 80% off these fabulous fashions.  I am definitely adding the Seraphina earrings to my wish list. I love the snow flake design!  You can grab these earrings for only $9, and they are only one of hundreds of fun styles available at Guy & Eva. Check them out today and stock up your jewelry box.

   Become a fan of Guy and Eva on Facebook.
   Follow Guy and Eva on Twitter

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: