Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bijoux Blitz Sale Day #4 -Save Up to 80% at Guy & Eva!




Today is Day  4 of the huge Bijoux Sale at Guy & Eva. This sale is one for the history books. Prices are slashed up to 80% off regular prices, and there are dozens of stylish pieces to chose from.  Just take a look at those Tammy earrings! You get them for only $4. I love how they look like a beautiful silver moon, round and full in the night sky.  The Rebecca bracelet is a unique design I would love to add to my jewelry box. Check out Guy & Eva for yourself and see which pieces are just right for your personal style!


   Become a fan of Guy and Eva on Facebook.
   Follow Guy and Eva on Twitter

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: