Thursday, November 17, 2011

Holiday Costumes for Thanksgiving



Its almost Thanksgiving, and my daughter is going to be in one of those traditional school plays with the Pilgrims and Indians. He was cast as an Indian, which means I needed to get him a costume for his role.  With Halloween already over, I never thought I'd find a costume for him in time. But luckily, I checked out Wholesale Costume Club. They have adorable costumes available all year long, including costumes for Thanksgiving.










It didn't take me long to find just the right Indian costumes for my son. They had more than one that were perfect for his age, and even some great Pilgrim costumes too.  I let him pick his favorite, and he decided on the Boy's Running Bull Costume. It comes with the cutest pants, shirt, and matching head piece that provide true Native American style. For a small additional fee, you can also get matching weapons. Now I just need to add a little war paint and he'll be all set for his pageant.







In addition to dozens of adorable Thanksgiving costumes, Costume Super Center also has hundreds of adult , teen, boy, and girl's costumes for all kind of holiday fun.  All of which are available at prices much lower than the average retail store.  They also offer same day shipping on all orders. To learn more about Wholesale Costume Club and all they have to offer, visit their website. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book.





And remember Halloween might be over for this year. But its never too early to start planning ahead. Now is a great time to start shopping for Halloween bargains for next year, especially if you're shopping at Wholesale Costume Club.  Make sure to check out their clearance section for lots of amazing deals.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: