Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide - Warmables Review



Anyone who reads my blog knows that I have a thing about homeopathic healing and aromatherapy. The combination of the two, can make for great solutions to minor ailments like sore muscles and headaches.  At Warmables, you will find amazing products that will comfort and soothe with the all natural power of nature. They have hot body warmers for adults and children, back logs, neck huggers, eye masks and more that are filled with cherry pits and cotton! Unlike other heating pads, Warmables are 100% natural and biodegradable.  They can also be scented with essential oils and heated in the microwave so they can warm both your body and soul.



For my review, I received the Warmables neck hugger along with a bottle of their all natural eucalyptus essential oil. This item is a delight for all your senses. You just have to warm it up for 45 seconds in the microwave and sprinkle a little of the oil onto the cloth. The combination is a great way to relax tense muscles and will also help relieve sinus congestion. When you add to that the warm cozy feeling you get when its heated up, its like being taken away for a spa vacation. I was still expecting when I received it,  and I found that its great for sore muscles and also makes it much easier to fall asleep, despite the fact that I was so huge and uncomfortable those last few weeks. I don't think I would be able to get a good night's sleep without it now that I've gotten used to having it with me at night.



Warmables are perfect for anyone looking for homeopathic remedies and great tools for massage therapists and Reiki practitioners.  They would make a great gift or a nice indulgence for yourself.
And right now would be the perfect time to make a purchase. They are currently offering free shipping on their Neck Wraps for one week only! If you have a fussy child or if you suffer from headaches or sore muscles, than check out Warmables today and find some natural and affordable relief!

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: