Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide - Twister Mania Xbox 360 Kinect Review



 When I was in high school, Twister was one of my favorite games. It was amazing how many positions you can twist yourself into, and it always leads to a ton of laughs. Its a tradition that I am happy to have passed down to my own children, even if I'm not as flexible as I once was. Since Twister was the first came ever where your body became the game piece, its no wonder that Hasbro and Majesco have teamed up to bring Twister Mania to the Xbox Kinect. Its the perfect game for the world's first hands free game system.


Twister Mania gives you a computerized version of an old favorite and so much more. You can also bend and twist your body in impossible ways to try and squeeze through different forms. Or you can try to copy the image in the mirror, knock down blocks against the clock, and fill in thousands of crazy shapes of all sizes and themes. There are sixteen different variations and over 1,800 shapes to twist in to! This game is a great way to get kids up and moving while they are stuck inside for the winter.




If you have a child who would love to get this game for the holidays, it is available in stores nationwide including WalMart and Game Stop. You can also find it online at Amazon for only $54.62. For any child who loves video games, Twister Mania is a great choice for a holiday stocking stuffer.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: