Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide - Scout Bungalow Co Jungue Trunk Review



With the holidays coming, there is one thing I know I will be getting this year--a whole bunch of junk that I need to find a place to put away.  LOL.  With four children, the toy pile grows bigger and bigger each year and space gets more and more limited. We have a few nice wooden toy chests, but I can only afford so many of them, especially when in a few more years my older children will have outgrown toys altogether.  The perfect solution for me are the Junque Trunks from Bungalow Co. by Scout. They are convenient and affordable and the perfect way to store all those holidays gifts all year long.



For my review, I received the Camo Tow Junque Truck which works perfectly with my son's bedroom decor. The trunk can easily be folded and stored when you are not using it, but when its open, it stores an amazing amount of toys. One of my favorite features are the handles, which make it easier to move the trunk from one place to another, even when its filled up. Plus, its water resistant so its easy to wipe clean. It comes a variety of colors and designs that would be great for boys and girls of all ages. At only $40 a piece, the Junque Truck would make a great gift for any child (and their parents) who you know will be getting inundated with toys this holiday season.



The Junque Truck is only one example of the holiday gift ideas you can find at Scout. They also have shoulder bags, tote bags, laptop bags and more. If you have a college student in the family, be sure to check out their dorm life section for lots of unique ways to keep their dorm rooms organized and stylish.  Today would be a great day to start shopping because you can save up to 30% during their Cyber Monday Sale. To keep up with future promotions, be sure to follow them on face book or twitter.  Stay organized at home and on the go with Scout!


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: