Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bay Bonanza! Mixbook 5 x 7 Photo Cards Review



When it comes to birth announcements things have changed a lot since I had my first baby eleven years ago. Back them, digital cameras were just starting to take off. I didn't even have one yet. When my oldest was born, a real photographer actually came to the hospital to take her first pictures and we ordered the birth announcements from them, which was pretty expensive. These days, photographers don't even bother going to the hospitals anymore and even if they did, I wouldn't use them.  I take better pictures myself now that I can keep trying until I get it right.  And thanks to online shops like Mixbook, I can design by own birth announcements for my newest arrival.



Mixbook gave me the chance to create my own 5x7 photo cards. There were lots of topics to choose from including bridal shower invitations, wedding thank you cards, and save the date cards.  Since I just had a baby boy a few weeks ago, I went with the photo birth announcements.  I was amazed at how simple the process was. It took only  few minutes to create the perfect cards. You can choose from dozens of different styles and most of them cost less than $1 a piece. I went with the Gray Strands design. I picked out my four favorite pictures and arranged them on the card, then typed in the names and dates. They arrived just a few days later and were exactly what I was looking for. Not only are they beautiful, but they are more affordable and more personal than anything I could get from a photographer.

Mixbook photo cards are a wonderful way to commemorate all your special occasions including weddings, births, birthdays, and holidays.  They also offer photo books, calenders and more. To keep up with promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check out Mix Book out today and see what's it like to create a memory you can hold in your hands.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments: