Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Awakening Soap Company Review



One of my favorite indulgences is handmade soap. There's something special about a fresh cut piece of handmade soap that is unlike anything else. They smell no nice, and leave your skin feeling so much cleaner than store bought soaps. There's a new company I discovered recently that sells handmade soaps in scents I love at a very reasonable price.  The Awakening Soap Company creates dozens of unique scent option that are made with pure essential oils and other natural ingredients. They are the perfect choice for a special self indulgence or would make a great gift for any occasion







For my review, I received one of their Arabesque soaps and I was in love as soon as I opened the package.  They smell so amazing, and I love that they are made with natural ingredients like herbs and essential oils. The bar is a generous portion that will last for at least a few weeks.  It leaves your skin feeling soft and deep down clean. The scent that I tried is a very light and comforting blend that is not overpowering.  It was nice treat for my skin and a delight for my other senses.  The beautiful pink and white swirls make is a nice display soap as well as a great way to get clean.




The Arabesque Soap is only one example of the amazing soaps available at The Awakening Soap Company. They have lots of scents and unique shapes to choose from including stars, crosses, moons and more. To keep up with new products and specials, be sure to become their fan on face book.  And keep them bookmarked for the holidays because nothing makes a better stocking stuffer for women than a nice bar of sweet smelling soap! If you love handmade soaps or just love that refreshing feeling that only comes with natural beauty products, you will definitely want to visit The Awakening Soap Company.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: