Monday, July 18, 2011

Mercedes Hill Maternity Review





When I was looking for maternity clothes, it seemed like everything I saw was either completely unfashionable or cost a fortune. I don't want to spend a lot money on clothes I will only wear for a few months and then may never need again. And an arrow pointing to my belly that says' "Baby" is something I wouldn't even consider.  At  Mercedes Hill Maternity, I found beautiful, designer clothing at prices I can afford.  Their maternity clothing is high quality, stylish and made with only the best materials.






For my review, I was sent the absolutely stunning Black and White Silhouette  Halter Dress. The first thing I noticed when I put on this dress, is how soft, cool, and cozy it is. It reminds me of the pillow case dresses I like to get for my kids, but its way more flattering, even with an expanding belly. The black and white flowered pattern makes it perfect for any occasion. But I think the think I like the best is that it slides easily over your head and ties on the arm. No zippers that are impossible to reach when you're huge and awkward.   Its the perfect dress to keep you in comfort and style throughout the long months of pregnancy, and can be worn for any occasion. At only $89, this is a fun and affordable piece.





In addition to their maternity dresses,  Mercedes Hill Maternity also offers lots of other wonderful products for moms-to-be and nursing moms including pajamas, lounge wear, pants, lingerie, and more. They even have some items for the baby like diaper bags, bedding and skincare.  All of their products are selected based on their high quality attributes, and are brought to you at prices that are more than reasonable. If you are thinking about making a purchase, now would be a great time. They are currently offering free shipping on all orders $75.  If you are expecting a baby or know someone who is, Mercedes Hill Maternity  is a great place to get everything you need to get ready for your new arrival. Check them out today and celebrate your pregnancy with style.





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: