Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Splash! Visible Solutions by Max Review



Since I hit thirty a few years back, I've started to worry more about wrinkles. I don't have many yet, but I'd like to keep it that way as long as possible.  Its important to find a good skincare product.  But with so many skincare options out there, its hard to pick one that's right for you.  Are over the counter products good enough? If I buy skincare products that are $100 a bottle, is it really any better than the rest? I've found its best to come out somewhere in the middle. And one of the best lines of skincare products I've tried to date  is the Visible Solutions from Max International. With Visible Solutions  you get a whole set of high end skincare for around $240. 


The wonderful folks at Max were generous enough to send me their Visible Solutions Advanced Skin Care Collection to try out . I  loved the feel of their lotions and serums. They are so silky and smooth. You will notice a difference as soon as it touches your skin. It rubs in easily, leaving behind no films or greasy residue, and it leaves your skin rose-petal soft. But at the same time, you will feel it firming and toning your skin, and you will feel like your skin is glowing with health and radiance.  The scent is light and not overpowering. It is great for combination skin. The starter set includes the following:

  • One Minute Wonder-For brighter, smoother skin in just one minute
  • Youth Recovery System-To help Firm and Smooth your Neck Area
  • Eye Rescue-Specifically designed for the gentle area around the eyes
  • Skin Brightening Mouse- Brightens skins and diminishes pores
  • Replenishing Cream-Moisturizes and diminishes lines and wrinkles


In addition to the items I reviewed, Max also offers a variety of other skincare as well as nutritional products. To learn more about all this fantastic company has to offer, visit their website.  If you want to keep your skin looking and feeling young and healthy and get results as quickly as just one minute, Max International is a fun and affordable option. 


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to send you a full ingredient list e-mail themaxstore@gmail.com