Friday, June 10, 2011

My D-Link Wireless Network N Camera Review

I have never been the best when it comes to electronic gadgets.  So when I agreed to review the D-Link Wireless Network Camera, I thought I might have gotten myself in over my head. But I really wanted to give it a try. I am getting further along in my pregnancy and I'm not really supposed to be outside or on my feet much because of past complications. I thought this wireless surveillance system would be a great way to let my older kids play out in the yard without me having to get up and check on them every five minutes. 

The D-Link comes with everything you will need to get it set up. Installing the device was way easier than I expected. You hook it up to your computer with the installation disk. The wizard will walk you through all the steps, making it quick and painless to get it up and running. Once the system is installed, you can place the camera in a secure location indoors or outdoors. You will then be able to view the camera's feed from anywhere with internet access. Watch from your desktop computer, your laptop, even your iPad or iPhone. Here are some of the features of the D-Link that make it so fantastic:

Features

  • Easily View and Manage Your Camera from mydlink.com
  • Sleek and compact design that fits in the smallest corners of your home
  • Wireless Connectivity
  • Ready to Use in 3 Simple Steps
  • Works with the mydlink iPhone app for on-the go viewing

I have been using my camera to keep an eye on the kids while they play in the yard, but the D-Link has plenty of other uses. If you are a business owner, its a great way to watch your cash register. My husband actually wants to steal this one and bring in to our restaurant. But I told him he will have to get his own because its just too valuable a tool for me to give up. I feel much more secure about sitting with my feet up for the rest of my pregnancy when I can watch what my kids were doing and know they are safe.

The D-Link is available on their website and in stores nationwide for the low price of $119.99. To learn more about the D-Link Wireless N Network Camera and all it has to offer, you can visit the D-Link website.  To keep with with future promotions, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you are looking for security and peace of mind at home or in your business, D-Link Wireless Network Camera is an affordable way to achieve it.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. *

0 comments: