Friday, June 24, 2011

MeSheeky Active Wear Review




As an active and on the go mom, and well as a yoga junkie, I am always looking for comfortable clothing that I can wear all day long. Most active wear might not be appropriate for a lunch date or even a visit to the inlaws, but MeSheeky offers something a little different. Their adorable skirts and pants are super comfortable for exercising, but can also be worn when your exercise or studio time is complete. MeSheeky styles are flattering to all figures, stylish, and fun for women of all ages.





For my review, I received the Ava Skirt in Wave. This is one of their longer skirts because I am on the modest side. It can be worn with or without the leggings underneath. The stretchy elastic waist is the ultimate in comfort. And its the type of skirt that woman of all shapes and sizes can enjoy. I am six month pregnant right now, and this skirt is working for me during and after my Yoga routines.  After the baby is born, and I'm not quite back in my regular size, it will still be flattering. But even when I reach my weight goals, this skirt will be one of my favorite wardrobe pieces. I can wear it during Yoga workouts, and go right from there to a lunch date because its stylish and comfortable. There are no itchy tags, and it can be machine washed and hung dry. So its easy to care for. MeSheeky clothing are the all around perfect choice for woman on the go.





The Ava Skirt in only one example of dozens of cute and unique options you can find at MeSheeky. They also also shorter skirts, pants, leggings, and more. All of their items are available at affordable prices. If you are a New Age Mama like me, you are sure to love this adorable collection of active wear. To learn more about MeSheeky, you can visit their website. To keep up with the latest news, be sure to follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Become a Sheeky Chic and check out MeSheeky today!







***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: