Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jellypop Shoes Review




A girl can never have too many shoes. Whether they are sexy heels, causal flip flops, or trendy wedges, there is always enough room in my closet for just one more pair.  I am always on the lookout for cute new shoes, and a wonderful company I came across recently is Jellypop Shoes. What is unique about this company is that their shoes are designed for woman of all ages. Their fun and comfortable styles are perfect whether you are starting college or entering into retirement. With so many unique styles, there is something for everyone. These beautiful high quality shoes are flirty, spunky and free spirited, but are still available at affordable prices.




For my review, I received the Capcod Wedges from the Cali Summer Days collection. These adorable shoes are great for the spring and the summer. They are the perfect touch with a pair of flare jeans, but they look just as nice with shorts or a shirt. The crystal and sequin embellishments and antique gold color make them easy to dress up or dress down. They are also extremely comfortable and offer plenty of ankle support. I am the first to admit that I am the biggest klutz in the world, and tend to trip in heels and wedges. But with these shoes, I hardly noticed the elevation, and even though I'm six months pregnant, I was able to wear them comfortably for several hours a time.








In addition to the their sexy wedges in the Calli Summer Days collection, Jellypop Shoes also offers flats and sandals in lots of fun styles. The Tridal Expedition collection are hip and trendy, and the Garden Tea Party collection will add a touch of class to any occasion. Jellypop shoes are available in stores nationwide including Boscovs and Peebles. For a full list of retailers you can check their website.  To keep up with new styles and promotions, be sure to follow Jellypop Shoes on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you want top of the line shoes to complete your summer wardrobe, pick up a pair of Jellypop shoes today!










***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: