Monday, May 9, 2011
Math has never been my strong point, and the further my kids get in school, the harder is seems to get for me to help them with their homework. I am always looking for interesting tools to make it easier for us to understand the basics. At Educational Insights, I have found lots of fun toys that aren't just for playing. They actually teach kids and provide valuable tools that will help them get through the school year.
One of the newest items at Educational Resources that we recently received to review, is their Estimation Station. This toy is simple and interactive. It looks like a gumball machine and you can fill it with all your kids favorite things like marshmallows, jelly beans and even toys. It also includes a two ounce cube for scooping and an activity guide that provides detailed instructions on how to use the Estimation Station to help with counting, place value, comparing and ordering numbers, statistics and more. Using the station makes things seem so much clearer than reading from a text book. You will see your children's eyes light up with understanding when they see the real life examples that the Estimation Station provides.
The Estimation Station is only one example of so many amazing educational toys that you can find at Educational Insights that are perfect for birthdays and holiday gifts. They also have board games for all ages, telescopes and microscopes, special needs toys, art and crafts and more. Their simple to navigate website allows you to look up toys by subject, brand, or theme to make it simple for you to find just what you're looking for. They are one of my favorite shops and always one of my first stops for all my children's birthdays.
One lucky winner is going to receive the same Estimation Station that we received to review. To enter, just visit Educational Insights and tell me another item you would love to have. For additional entries you can do any of the following, but you must complete this initial entry first. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1) Subscribe to my blog by email
2) Follow my blog on friend connect
3) Blog about this giveaway with a link to New Age Mama and Educational Insights(5 Entries)
4) Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post (Daily)
5) Become my friend on face book or a fan of New Age Mama on Face Book (one entry each)
6) Grab my main button and tell me where I can find it
7) Follow New Age Mama on Network Blog
8) Follow my author blog on friend connect, twitter, or face book (one entry each)
9) Post this giveaway on any sweepstakes site, Mr Linky, or other networking website-leave the link where I can find it (1 entry each)
10) Become a fan of Educational Insights on Face Book
11) Subscribe to the Educational Insights Newsletter
This giveaway will end at midnight on 5/28/11 and is open to the US only. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Thanks again to Educational Insights for offering this great prize!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please note that I am not responsible for the delivery of this prize and can not be held accountable if, for any reason, is it not received. Furthermore, I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result from the use or misuse of this product. ***