Saturday, March 19, 2011

On the Go Inflatables Potty Seat Review





Potty training is a difficult time for parents. One of the most challenging parts for me with my older kids, was getting them to use the potty when we weren't home. The big potty can be intimidating when you're small. Now that I'm starting to train Willow, I was searching the internet for ways to make it easier for kids to use the potty when they are on the go. I recently discovered some adorable, disposable, inflatable potty seats that provide the solution to this frustrating potty dilemma and they are available exclusively at On the Go Inflatables.




On the Go Inflatables Potty seats are made with bright colors and adorable characters that kids will love. They are so compact that before they are inflated, they will fit easily into any diaper bag. It takes only a few seconds to blow them up and you have an instant potty seat. Its comfortable and secure for little ones. There are even handles on the sides for extra confidence. Willow is only just beginning her potty training, but she loved the seat. She has been sitting around on it all day, which is a great way to encourage her. The real potty will seem a lot less intimating with a familiar friend their to great her.




The On the Go Inflatable Potty Chair is a amazing idea. It will be perfect for families on vacation or even just a trip to the park or a restaurant. Even for old kids who are already fully trained, its nice to have around. I know it takes me forever to line the seats in public bathrooms before I let my kids sit on them. With the inflatable potty chair, you know that its sanitary and safe. Its also nice to keep one at grandmom's house if your young children stay there for an overnight visit.  And when you're done with them, you can just toss them in the trash.





If you are interested in getting an On the Go Inflatables Potty Seat of your own, they are available  on their website for the low price of only $7.99 for one or you can get a three pack for $17.99. They accept Paypal as well as most major credit cards.  If you have a child you are training and you're an on the go mom like me, you will definitely want have these handy in your diaper bag.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 comments: