Wednesday, January 19, 2011
The older Willow gets, the more she enjoys food play. We have already gotten her a play kitchen and lots of food toys to play with. And of course when it comes to pretend play toys, one of the first places I turn is Melissa & Doug. Now that she is starting to walk, one of the things on our list to get for her birthday was a shopping cart toy, and I found just what I was looking for at Melissa & Doug.
Melissa & Doug grocery cart to review, and Willow is thrilled with it. She is still a little unsteady on her feet, and holding onto the cart helps her keep her balance. Unlike most toy carts, this one is made from metal instead of plastic. It looks more authentic and is much sturdier than other toys. There is plenty of room inside the cart for all her play food, and even a seat for her dolls. Assembly was simple too. My husband had it put together in just a few minutes.
Melissa and Doug Toys are the way to go.
Melissa & Doug and tell me another item you would love to have. For additional entries you can do any of the following, but you must complete this initial entry first. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1) Subscribe to my blog by email
2) Follow my blog on friend connect
3) Blog about this giveaway with a link to New Age Mama and Melissa & Doug(5 Entries)
4) Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post (Daily)
5) Become my friend on face book or a fan of New Age Mama on Face Book (one entry each)
6) Grab my main button and tell me where I can find it
7) Follow New Age Mama on Network Blog
8) Follow my author blog on friend connect, twitter, or face book (one entry each)
9) Post this giveaway on any sweepstakes site, Mr Linky, or other networking website-leave the link where I can find it (1 entry each)
10) Become a fan of Melissa & Doug on face book
11) Follow Melissa & Doug on twitter
This giveaway will end at midnight on 2/7/11 and is open to the US only. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Any household that has won a Melissa & Doug giveaway in the past 12 months is not eligible to win this giveaway. Thanks again to Melissa & Doug for offering this great prize!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please note that I am not responsible for the delivery of this prize and can not be held accountable if, for any reason, is it not received. Furthermore, I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result from the use or misuse of this product. ***