Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Walk Like an Egyptian With Pure Costumes




 


I believe in reincarnation. There are certain places and stories from history that just seem too familiar. I know I must have been there before. For me, one of the places is Ancient Egypt. I don't think I was Cleopatra or anything, but I definitely think I was there when they were building the pyramids.  And now, thanks to the amazing historical costumes available from Pure Costumes, I can travel back in time all over again. At least on Halloween.





If you are as fascinated with the past as I am, then you'll love the lifelike representations you will find at Pure Costumes. Whether you want to explore the great pyramids in an Egyptian costume or walk the path of a roman warrior in their roman costumes. You can even follow in the path of Xena and Hercules with an ancient Greek costume. Wherever you want to go, or think you've been  before, you can find a costume to wear that will make you feel like you stepped back into another time and place at Pure Costumes.


Of course, Pure Costumes also has lots of other types of costumes as well  in sizes ranging from infants to adults. Halloween will be here before you know it, so don't wait until the last minute to order.  New Age Mama readers can get 10% off any order by entering the code NEWAGEMAMA at checkout. To keep up with future promotions you can follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Check them out for all your costume needs and start screaming today!




***Please note that Pure Costumes is providing me with a small fee for my time in posting this review. The opinions expressed are still my own and were not compromised in any way****

0 comments: