Friday, October 1, 2010

Scent Addict Review



 I love things that smell nice. I love candles and fancy soaps, oils and incense. At Scent Addict, I found everything I could want and more when it comes to smelling pretty. I am always looking for exotic new scents to spice things up. They have some of the most magical products I have seen collected in one website.  Right now, you can even find lots of items that are perfect for fall and even things with a great Halloween theme.







Scent Addict's natural soaps are amazing. I received the Villainess Soap which combines raspberry and chocolate. It smells so good you'll want to take a bite out of it.  The Arcana soaps are really cool too. They have real dried herbs to enhance that natural effect and even the wrappers, which are adorned with the triquetra, are beautiful. Their oils are awesome too. There are so many uses for essential oils.  You can use them in a diffuser or dab a little on as perfume.  They even have special oils to help celebrate the solstice holidays.





These are only a few examples of the wonderful items you can find at Scent Addict. They also have wonderful candles for home or ritual use, all natural lip balms to leave your lips kissably soft, body lotions, bath bombs, bubble bath and more. Each of their items comes in a wide range of scents, many of which correspond to the season. Visit their website to learn more about all they have to offer. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book.  Shipping is free on orders over $50, so stock up on all your scented favorites at Scent Addict today!





***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: