Friday, October 1, 2010

Magical Omaha Next Millennium Review



People who follow my blog probably know that I love all things New Age. I consider myself to be a very spiritual person. I believe in reincarnation and magic. I practice mediation, yoga, reiki and chakra cleansing as these are things I truly believe will strengthen your mind and soul just as much as your body.  I also believe in the power of symbols and tools. If nothing else, they give us a focal point that help us concentrate and focus our energy. At  Magical Omaha, you can find dozens of magical items to help you along your spiritual path as well as beautiful ornaments to decorate your home and lovely jewelry to wear.




I'm sure that some of you are familiar with the triquetra. If nothing else, you may have seen it on "Charmed".  But this symbol is actually much older. Its an ancient Celtic symbol that many modern day pagans still see as a symbol of the threefold nature of the Goddess--maiden, mother and crone.  The circle around the triquetra is a symbol of the never ending circle of life.  It is one of my favorite symbols and I was excited to see the huge variety of items you can find at Magical Omaha that contain it. They have rings, necklaces and bracelets, jewelry boxes, candle holders and more, all emblazoned with this age old symbol. So whether you  practice Wicca or are just a big fan of Alyssa Milano, you can find some pretty cool triquetra goodies at  Magical Omaha.





Of course, Magical Omaha has dozens of other wonderful items to choose from. They have a large selection of Goddess statues, candles, alter supplies,  pagan music, divination supplies,  fairy and dragon collectibles and more. They also have a huge selection of books on Wicca, fairies, and fantasy. To learn more about this amazing company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. While you're there, be sure to sign up for their newsletter to keep up with future promotions. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book.  With Samhain (Halloween) on the horizon, many faiths will be celebrating the Celtic New Year. Join in the magic of this special night with a gift from Magical Omaha today!









***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: