Saturday, October 2, 2010

Naturally Fresh Review

 I recently came across a great little company called Naturally Fresh. They make a variety of unique deodorants that are made from  mineral salts. My oldest daughter just started to need deodorant this year, which was kind of a surprise to me since she is only ten. But trust me...she needed it. I didn't want to use something with a lot of chemicals since she is so young.  Naturally Fresh deodorants are perfect for her. They don't burn her skin like other brands did, they are completely safe, and best of all, with normal use one stick can last up to a  year.



The Crystal  Deodorant stick is pretty cool. Its looks like a real crystal and its hard as a rock. When you rub it under your arms, it doesn't even feel like it left anything behind. And yet, somehow it works. It forms a barrier against odor causing bacteria to keep you smelling fresh all day long. It is unscented, with no harmful aluminums which have been linked to cancer. I found that they work almost as well as regular deodorant, but I personally need something a little big stronger when I'm exercising. For my daughter, they worked perfectly no matter what she was doing.




In addition to the mineral salt sticks, Naturally Fresh also offers a full line of spray mists and roll ons. These deodorants held up to even my most intense work outs. They come in fun scents like lavender, tropical breeze and papaya fusion. They go on smooth with no messy white flakes or sticky residue. And best of all, they are made with only natural ingredients. They are paraben free, hypoallergenic and of course they are cruelty free. The mists can also be used as a body mist which my daughter loves. It makes her feel really grown up to have her own "perfume". At prices less than $4.00 they are a healthy alternative that is actually less money than most other brands.




I also got to try a few of their MoistStic These silky glosses give your lips just a little bit of shine while protecting them from the environment. They will help you avoid chapping and drying. They are made with natural tea tree oil which has amazing healing properties. The gloss is not sticky and leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft for hours.







Lastly, I received of their Refrigerator Fresh which is also made from all natural mineral salt. This amazing little crystal will keep your refrigerator smelling fresh for at least six months.  It sure looks nicer sitting in your freeze than a box of baking powder.  Its smaller too, so it will save space. And if your house is anything like mine, I'm sure you need all the space you can get!







To learn more about all the wonderful products available at Naturally Fresh, you can visit their website. While your there, check out their store locator to find a location near you that sells these awesome products.  You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. Keep your body and your home smelling fresh the natural way with Naturally Fresh.







***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: