Monday, October 11, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - TamaGothi TamaTown Review

My kids are always nagging me for another pet. As if two cats and a Golden Retriever aren't enough! But this Christmas I am giving in and getting them another one. But it may not be exactly what they expected. I was thinking something along the lines of a virtual pet. And when it comes to virtual pets Tamagotchi is the only way to go.






We received a few of the TamaTowns to review and my kids were thrilled with them. TamaTown is the base for the characters. You can attach any characters to the base and they are automatically part of the game. This makes for lots of fun and interaction.  The more characters you collect, the more awards you receive.  Kids will love traveling around the virtual world of TamaTown. And collecting the adorable characters is just as much fun. They even have lots of cool accessories available.






If you are looking for some great stocking stuffers your kids will love, the TamaTown base and characters are the perfect size for stuffing. And at only $19.99 for a set, you can't ask for a better price. Head on over to Banai today and check out all the different characters so you can pick one out that your child will love!










***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Hey, thanks for these. I'm gonna get one for my son, he's gonna love it. Can't believe I'm already doing holiday shopping! I already bought one gift for a friend, a gift card for a vacation rental in Miami from MetroFlats.com.

xoCIGARS.com said...

Wow, wonderful blog. I love this digital pet and also a huge fan of this virtual pet. I have collected my Tamagotchi virtual pet at PIJ few days ago. Its really pretty amazing.
http://bit.ly/tamagotchii