Saturday, October 30, 2010
I spend a lot of time on the computer. Even when I'm not blogging, I am working on my novels. And all the while I blog hop and enter other people's giveaways while I go along. Sometimes I feel like my mouse is permanently connected to my hand. After hours on the computer, your wrist can get sore and its one of the causes of carpel tunnel. But Smartfish Technologies has come up with something new. Its a pivoting mouse that feels like its an extension of your own arm. Take a took at this video to see how it works:
The mouse pivots with your natural wrist movements, giving you a comfortable feel unlike any other mouse out there. The built in laser is quick to respond and doesn't stick like the old fashioned balls. The scrolling action works in four different directions. Its also wireless and great to use with both lap top and desk top computers. Batteries should last up to 10 months and even longer if you remember to turn it off when you're not using it. All in all, I was amazed with this mouse both because it is much more comfortable and more reliable than my old one. I don't think I could ever go back!
With the holidays coming up, a mouse is always a safe choice for a gift, especially for coworkers in an office environment. I know the girls I worked with would all have loved to have one of these since we all spent eight hours a day on our computers. I may have to get some for the friends I still keep in touch with from work. If you would like to to get one for yourself, they are available online at amazon.
In honor of the holiday season, one very lucky winner is going to receive an ErgoMotion Laser Mouse of their very own. That's a value of $49.95. To enter, please visit Smartfish and tell me something you learned. For additional entries, you can do any of the following, but you must complete this initial entry first. Any entries that do not follow these guidelines will be deleted.
1) Subscribe to my blog by email
2) Follow my blog on friend connect
3) Blog about this giveaway with a link to New Age Mama and SmartFish(5 Entries)
4) Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway using the button at the top of this post (Daily)
5) Become my friend on face book
6) Grab my main button and tell me where I can find it
7) Get an entry if you are already a fan of New Age Mama on Face Book
8) Follow New Age Mama on Network Blog
9) Sign up for sponsored tweets using my referrel link (3 entries-I will check)
10) Sign up for Swag Bucks with me as the referrer-my user name is GabbyLowe (3 Entries)
11) Post this giveaway on any sweepstakes site, Mr Linky, or other networking website-leave the link where I can find it (1 entry each)
12) Become a fan of SmartFish on Face Book
13) Follow Smartfish on twitter
13) Subscribe to Smartfish on you tube
This giveaway will end at midnight on 11/18/10 and is open to the US only. The winner will be chosen via a random number generator. Thanks again to Smart Fish for offering this great prize!
***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. Please note that I am not responsible for the delivery of this prize and can not be held accountable if, for any reason, is it not received. Furthermore, I am in no way liable for any injuries that may result from the use or misuse of this product. ***