Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hey Winners! I Want to See Some Photos!






Do you know that is the last year, New Age Mama and all my wonderful sponsors have given out more than 500 prizes!  That's a lot of swag! And now I am asking you to show some love to me and the sponsors by showing off your winnings. Did you win something awesome from New Age Mama? Send me a photo of you or your child with your prize and I will post it on my blog for the whole world to see. If you won more than once, feel free to send in multiple photos. Just email me your pictures. My email address is listed in the "about me" section of my blog. Or just reply to my newsletter with a photo. I think if the sponsors see a good turn out of photos it will mean lots more prizes in the future! Thanks for being loyal readers!And keep on entering those giveaways!

2 comments:

Emmy Coffee said...

I blogged about my winnings here:

http://thethingswehopefor.blogspot.com/2010/10/leisalovely-review.html

✿Heather S✿ said...

I'm going to take a picture of the beautiful wreath I won from you! I'll email it to you shortly!