Thursday, September 2, 2010

Teaposy from Importika Review




I am a big tea drinker. I enjoy mixing and drinking my own herbal teas, but I also love trying new and exotic flavors. With tea, I always thought the way it would taste and the possible health benefits would be the only factors that would determine whether or not I purchased it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think the way the tea looked would matter. But with Teaposy, tea is not just a drink. Its an amazing all natural work of art.






Teaposy is more that just tea. Its herbal flowers. Both of which are filled with powerful antioxidants that can lessen the risk of disease. They can strengthen your immune system, aid in digestion, and even help lower your stress level.  But the amazing thing is that when the flowers are added to the boiling water, they actually bloom in a colorful, vibrant boutique. I received the Celebrate Tea Set which includes 8 unique blooms. Each one is more beautiful than the next. As you sip the tea, you can gaze into the clear teapot and drink in the beauty.





If you would like to learn more about all Teaposy and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website.  If you know a tea lover than a gift set from Teaposy would be the perfect present. If you are having a get together with friends, they will be amazed if you serve them from Teaposy. This is a product that will wow the crowds and keep you healthy. And prices are more than reasonable.  Check them out today and start enjoying all the beauty and healing qualities that nature has to offer!







***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: