Thursday, September 2, 2010

Green Toys Review



I am always looking for safe toys for my baby. Because she puts everything in her mouth, I will only buy toys that I know are chemical free. Its important to know exactly what your toys are made us, and that there is no lead paint or other things that can cause brain damage or make children sick. At Green Toys, I found...well, I found Green Toys that are cute, fun and safe for kids of all ages. Plus they are environmentally friendly because they are made from recycled plastics. Even the package they come in is recycled.




Willow absolutely loved the green blocks we received to review, and even my older kids enjoyed playing with them.  The pieces are nice and big and easy for babies to grip. No choking hazards here. They slip together easily and come apart easily so little ones won't get frustrated. They contain no BPA, PVC, phthalates or external coatings, so  I don't have to worry when she puts the pieces in her mouth. She sat and played with them for hours. Thanks to Green Toys, I have a little more free time to get things done.




The blocks are only one example of the wonderful toys you can find at Green Toys. They also have dump trucks, fire trunks, tea sets, indoor gardening sets, jump robes, and more. To learn more about this great company and all they have to offer, you can check out their website. While you're there, be sure to sign up for their newsletter to keep up to date on the latest arrivals. You can also follow them on twitter or become their fan on face book. If you have a child, teach them early that being green can really make a difference with the wonderful toys from Green Toys.



***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we LOVE green toys, too! we have the cooking set, tea set and dump truck. planning on getting the tug boat for sure. for the most part we dont' do plastic toys in our house but i feel confident in green toy's safety.

Unknown said...

I recently did an in depth review of this Green Toys Fire Truck on my blog. I have lots of pictures, covered pros and cons, and I even said honestly if I would ever buy this again. I sincerely hope that this helps you! http://www.americanmomreview.com/2013/08/green-toys-fire-truck-review-made-in-usa.html