Thursday, September 9, 2010

No Throw Review



As soon as your baby is big enough to hold things on their own, they are also old enough to throw them.  It can drive you crazy when you take your baby out to the store or even for a walk, and every two seconds their toys or cups are ending up on the ground. And of course once it hits the dirty ground you can't give it back to them. Well, now thanks to the No Throw, this is one problem you can avoid.



The No Throw is an ingenious invention that is even more amazing because of its simplicity. I can't believe someone didn't think of these decades ago. The No Throw has one end that you can wrap around bottles,cups or toys, and another end that securely fastens to strollers and car seats. The Velcro holds everything firmly in place and does not hit the ground.




The No Throw in a god send when you're out shopping. I know I would try to bring  toys to entertain Willow, but once they hit the ground that was the end of the toy and my sanity. She'd be crying the rest of the time I tried to shop. Now even when she tries to throw it, I just pull it back up and she has it again. I don't know how I got by without it.

The No Throws come in a variety if styles and colors for both boys and girls. If you would like to learn more about the No Throw, visit their website.  You can find these amazing products nationwide in stores like Walgreens and CVS. Get a No Throw today and keep your kid's toys right where they should be.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: